BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I've finally gotten my first BMW, I see this come through my email today... Guess it's time to start saving again. At least a couple of these would be a tax write-off.

From: http://www.usa.canon.com/templatedata/pressrelease/20091020_eos1dmkiv.html

EOS-1D Mark IV
Overview

The Next Chapter of EOS.
Offering a comprehensive combination of speed, accuracy and image quality, the EOS-1D Mark IV is the perfect choice for professional photographers and subjects on the move. With a completely redesigned 45-point AF system including 39 cross-type points, a new AI Servo II AF focus tracking system with improved algorithm combined with 10 fps continuous shooting, the EOS-1D Mark IV can handle even high-speed situations with ease. An APS-H sized 16.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, a spectacular ISO range of 100 - 12800 (up to 102400 in H3 mode) with an advanced noise reduction system helps ensure sharp, low-noise images even in low-light situations. Add advanced Live View shooting, Full HD movie recording with selectable frame rates and manual exposure control plus a host of new features that enhance every facet of the shooting process. The EOS-1D Mark IV is the choice of professionals looking for the ultimate in SLR performance.

·
Registered
238 Posts
wow, that is one serious camera! I am saving for a new exhaust first, then this is second on my drool list! :D

·
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
7,697 Posts
Wow, they just keep coming out with more and more. The 7d just came out a few weeks ago. I'd love to get a FF camera, but can't really justify it and also like the added "zoom" of a crop sensor for some of the stuff I do. I don't know why they can't make one that can flip back and forth.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow, they just keep coming out with more and more. The 7d just came out a few weeks ago. I'd love to get a FF camera, but can't really justify it and also like the added "zoom" of a crop sensor for some of the stuff I do. I don't know why they can't make one that can flip back and forth.
the 1d mk4 is a 1.3x crop. Only the sport 1Ds cameras are full frame.

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
Wow, another must have new toy. :rofl:
Does Canon have a good enough zoom lens for full frame digital cameras?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts