BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I find out the times the drop off locations are open?

I am picking up the car on a Friday, thinking of dropping off either in Munich or Amsterdam. I want to know if any of the offices are open at weekends, or if not, the opening hours on the Monday...

Thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
330soon said:

I am picking up the car on a Friday, thinking of dropping off either in Munich or Amsterdam. I want to know if any of the offices are open at weekends, or if not, the opening hours on the Monday...

Thanks.
go to bmwusa.com/european delivery The information is there.

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
sharmabmw said:
go to bmwusa.com/european delivery The information is there.
and, if the posted hours don't work, do a search here for ways to make alternative arrangements. Many people have been able to pre-arrange early morning and weekend dropoffs.

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
330soon said:

Thanks.
Go to www.bmwusa.com under european dlivery and go to drop off locations. Beware that I called the Nice drop off location and eventhough they close at 5pm they told me to be there by 3pm. Here is the link.
http://www.bmwusa.com/bmwexperience/EuropeanDelivery/dropoff.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.