BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Drop off questions.

945 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  vern
I am getting ready for my first ED experience. I had a few questions about the drop off process. First, will I need a reservation? How long of a process is it? My flight departs at 3:30 pm. What time should I be dropping it off?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Where you dropping off?
Sorry. I will be dropping off in Munich.
Here's the text of the email I got from LogInOut after I emailed them my drop-off plans. It says drop-off should take about 30 min. There was also a map included (which didn't copy over here) showing their location in the airport. It looks like they're a short walk to the terminal.

Hallo,

we booked you in on the 19th of September at 12:00. See you then.

We are open Monday thru Friday 08:30am to 04:30pm and Saturday 10:00am to 02:00pm except Sundays and all legal German holidays.

The latest possible appointment would be 04:00pm. On Saturday 1:30pm

For drop-off , please bring your passport and all documents provided by BMW

· Original Purchase Order

· Original International Registration (Green)

· Original Insurance Attached to Registration (Yellow)

· Original Confirmation of Registration (green)

· Original confirmation of Insurance (white)

· Original Data Confirmation (white)

· Passport

If nothing is missing, the drop-off procedure and paperwork will take around 30 minutes.

Please ensure there are no personal belongings including the warning triangle, first aid kit, the IPod Adapter and any electronic devices left in the car. There aren’t any loose items allowed in the car during shipment according to the shipment regulations.

The tank shouldn't be filled more than 1/3 of the volume.

In case you just need a shuttle service:

- To a place/Hotel/ in the vicinity of the airport (approx. 10km away, like Freising, Erding),

- To Munich/ BMW Welt

- Please don’t hesitate to ask us for any special agreement,

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.
I emailed Loginout two weeks ago. They replied that they had an 8:30a appointment available, so I confirmed.
Its also a good idea to drop off a clean car so they can inspect it for any damage.Good luck
cheers
vern
Its also a good idea to drop off a clean car so they can inspect it for any damage.Good luck
cheers
vern
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.