BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this email:

Dear Sir,

I found incidentally your page on the Internet. Congratulation to your page and also to your ultimate driving machine. My name is Paul and I work for E.H.Harms & Co., Munich and the main and nicest part of our job here is shipping the BMW's for European Delivery back to the US.

On your page I found the following comment:

"This is not quite as bad as Italy drop-offs, where some Italian guy drives your car to Munich, ala Mario Andretti...."

I would like to inform you, that we never use an Italian guy ala
Mario Andretti to drive the cars, we have only Harms bounded drivers, which work for us in Munich up to 25 years and they really make a very good job.

Hope to meet you in Germany, when you are buying a new BMW under the European Delivery and maybe we can pick up your car in an Italian city to show you, how smooth, nice and save this service work.

Wishing always the best with your BMW.

Yours sincerely

Paul Byglewski

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Glad to see that he takes pride in his company and his work. Despite all that, I still would try to avoid dropping my car off in an Italian city even if it was a staid German "bonded" EH Harms rep driving it back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.