BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I were in Santa Barbara last Wed and Thurs…was going to stop and say hi but you’ve been so busy lately I decided not to…plus…......I have a hard time going in and not buying. The dealership is very nice looking. Santa Barbara still looks great.

:thumbup:
 
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
gr8330 said:
Wife and I were in Santa Barbara last Wed and Thurs…was going to stop and say hi but you've been so busy lately I decided not to…plus…......I have a hard time going in and not buying. The dealership is very nice looking. Santa Barbara still looks great.

:thumbup:
Wednesday's his day off anyway :)
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,447 Posts
gr8330 said:
Wife and I were in Santa Barbara last Wed and Thurs…

was going to stop and say hi but,...

You are now (unfortunately) in the same class as Nate.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
--Jonmatazz
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Drove by but didnt stop

Jon Shafer said:


You are now (unfortunately) in the same class as Nate.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
--Jonmatazz
:lmao: :lmao:

On the Shafter Blacklist :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Drove by but didnt stop

Jon Shafer said:


You are now (unfortunately) in the same class as Nate.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
--Jonmatazz
She told me I would get into trouble if we didn't stop...dammit...is there anything they dont know :dunno:

WOW da "Nate Class"… I do apologize!!!! Were over there every few months so I will stop the next time, but only if you promise not to sell me anything until I see the new 5….deal?
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,447 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Drove by but didnt stop

gr8330 said:


She told me I would get into trouble if we didn't stop...dammit...is there anything they dont know :dunno:

WOW da "Nate Class"… I do apologize!!!! Were over there every few months so I will stop the next time, but only if you promise not to sell me anything until I see the new 5….deal?
O.K. I promise...

You've got a deal!

:)
 

·
•••••••
Joined
·
16,118 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Drove by but didnt stop

Jon Shafer said:


O.K. I promise...

You've got a deal!

:)
Isn't that like the frog asking the scorpion not to sting him halfway across the river? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Drove by but didnt stop

Plaz said:


Isn't that like the frog asking the scorpion not to sting him halfway across the river? :D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top