BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
7,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That size of a car.. you don't expect to be flying as fast as ya do. I hate iDrive, but the view in that car is great... i can see all the corners like I would want to.

Stereo is AMAZING. Wow, i blasted that thing and it just got louder with no distortion!

Plenty of room front and back, the front end looks really MEAN, the rear end needs a lot of work.

If I had one I wouldn't complain :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hercules said:
That size of a car.. you don't expect to be flying as fast as ya do. I hate iDrive, but the view in that car is great... i can see all the corners like I would want to.

Stereo is AMAZING. Wow, i blasted that thing and it just got louder with no distortion!

Plenty of room front and back, the front end looks really MEAN, the rear end needs a lot of work.

If I had one I wouldn't complain :)
the front end need a new face. the back needs 4x the work. the dash needs redesign and then i will give it my approval.

Performance - I am not surprised. BMWs hasn't lost it 100% there yet.

LIL raja

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Yup, i think quick on its feet says it best. I love the power of that engine. Its still a HUGE car and sits high on the road. the steering is really light (makes my sisters 01 sedan feel heavy) and the steering wheel is WAY to thin (makes the standard sport wheel seem thick. While i love driving it, it doesnt have a good feel of the road like my moms 740iL had.

One of my main concerns was gonna be that the plain, boring dash was gonna make it less driver oriented. Its not as bad as i though. I absolutely do not like that column shifter. I still reach for a shifter where that damn iDrive is. I will get used to the column shifter, but i will NEVER like it. I think that and iDrive are the biggest mistakes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.