BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Saw one on the street for the first time today

It was dark blue, similar to my 325i Orient Blue. I found it very attractive, went around the block for a second look. (It was parked idling). I can't speak to the power or road feel but it will definetly get people into the showroom, especially first time near-luxury sedan buyers. The proportions are actually really well done. The rear lights don't look like a gumball machine. While I think the 1999-2001 325i is more attractive, I would be hard pressed to pick a winner if I put it up against the 2002 re-designed front without the Sport Package.

Now, I'm just speaking of the appearance of the car here because I think that it will, along with the impressive spec sheet, get potential 3 buyers into the Infinity showroom. I do think that there are many "new" cars that have similar looks (i.e. the Lexus ES300, the Cadillac CTS) and that will make the "newness" of the G35 appearance fade quickly as these all will tend to blend together. However, if Mr. Bangle continues with his attempt to land a job with Pontiac, then...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.