BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have any interest in a working dsp amp, sub box, CD changer, and whatever else goes with it? I pulled mine out and now it's just sitting in my garage. It worked fine but I changed my stereo out to something I like better.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,554 Posts
Make sure the seller includes the thin 18 in coax cable between the amp and the changer.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Hi,

List the items in the For sale section, include pictures of the part numbers/revision numbers.

There'll be some interest provided you ask reasonable prices and from those who *must* keep their OEM audio modules only.

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
15,554 Posts
I think this is what you're asking about, been a while since I took it out of the car. Should the changer and amp be sold together? I didn't learn much about the dsp system.
AFAIK, if the changer is to be used on a non-DSP system, the coax is not required. For a DSP system, the coax feeds a digital bit stream directly to the amp, bypassing the head unit. If the coax is not present, you'll get no sound.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

List the items in the For sale section, include pictures of the part numbers/revision numbers.

There'll be some interest provided you ask reasonable prices and from those who *must* keep their OEM audio modules only.

Cheers, Dennis!
Thanks Dennis! I'm new to this forum stuff, I'll get it moved over there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, so someone who is "upgrading to dsp" would need that cable. I just don't want to part out the thing the wrong way and have someone frustrated that it doesn't work these cars are frustrating enough without my help! Lol!

·
Under the lift arms
12,957 Posts
I had been trying to sell it for a while.. when i upgraded my cd player and removed the cd changer in the trunk..

I was trying to give it away,,

No one bit.. I threw it all out..

Sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts