BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

****Dumbest Thing You Have done with your BMW****

2885 43
I'm just thinking back at the times I wish I could of taken back driving my car and these 3 things kinda stick out.

#1. Going 120+ with a lotus on the freeway....FUN but stupid.
#2. Letting my girl drive it (Curbed my rim)
#3. FORGOT a gas can in my trunk, gas smell for a week.

Thought about buying a $1,500 car for the days I just dont care.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Buying it at the dealer without knowing anything about bmw's nor doing any prior research. Let's say the the sales people were probably high-fiving each other for the price I paid. :cry: :mad: :banghead: :wailing:
vicszhp said:
I'm just thinking back at the times I wish I could of taken back driving my car and these 3 things kinda stick out.

#1. Going 120+ with a lotus on the freeway....FUN but stupid.
#2. Letting my girl drive it (Curbed my rim)
#3. FORGOT a gas can in my trunk, gas smell for a week.

Thought about buying a $1,500 car for the days I just dont care.
Oh man, this should be interesting. Here goes:

1. Taking our old E38 to 120 then sliding to halt when I see cops lights a quarter-mile up the road(luckily he was on call in the opposite direction I was going.)

2. I told the dealer we had a sticky gas pedal in our E65 and then at 2:30 PM on a Wednesday, he takes us out on a local highway and puts the car through a turn at 115.
Pulls back into the dealer, says don't tell your family, car looks good. See ya.

3. Got my E46 somewhat sideways on a remote corner of road on my campus one night.

4. Seriously got on the good pedal in downtown Atlanta chasing a blonde in a 330Ci.

5. Tail-slid my girlfriend's mom's E65 a few nights ago.

6. Curbed two rims on a piece of concrete jutting out from a sharp curve.

7. Picked up two of my friends who were running in a downpour. Only later did I realize they'd run through a good bit of mud.
I sold it...

:cry:

Attachments

Valet Parking :banghead:
Why was that so dumb? Get jacked for something? or the usual 5 bucks.
solsurfr said:
Valet Parking :banghead:
join a related message board :eeps:
:confused:
·clyde· said:
join a related message board

Attachments

SEX !!!

She had a wonderful view of the M-bug logo located on the door/floor opening.

It was good.. :p :p

I know I know.....TMI :spank:
That gives me a woodie.

:eek:
·clyde· said:
Or, maybe not enough. :eeps:
flashinthepan said:
I know I know.....TMI :spank:
Looked down at the radio........

Hey, I know this bit of coastline like the back of my hand. Hwy 1, Ventura County (near Emma Wood/Rincon Pkwy)... right near our house at Solimar Beach!

And where I'll be staying Bimmerfest weekend :D

--J
Oh, and the dumbest I've felt with my Bimmer was when I rescheduled my first annual service appointment with Nick Alexander... because it was raining and I didn't want to get my car wet.

And I would do it again. :D

--J.
Ran over a construction cone in a parking lot of a supermarket while checking out some hotties. No minor damage, just a scratch on the undercarriage and the scuff was buffed out by hand. And yes everyone saw me run over it. :mad:
Guess I should of qualified the statement, sorry. I was driving into Baltimore with some buddies for a bachelor party weekend. We were staying at a pretty nice hotel. I didn't want to valet but we were running late. The place was packed. The valet kids (i mean kids) were busy as hell. I dropped my car off and when I went to pick it up on Sunday all seemed well. When I got home, there was dime-sized chips on the front and back bumpers and a nice shave on the corner of the passenger-side mirror. They basically crammed my car into tight spaces with the other cars there. I'll never do that again. :thumbdwn:
vicszhp said:
Why was that so dumb? Get jacked for something? or the usual 5 bucks.
Clipped the 7" concrete curb "apex" while "driving the line" in an underground parking garage.

Sideskirt still shows the scratch... $500 for a new rear 68M. :eek:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19926
:rofl: ;) :angel:
BMW4phillygirl said:
Now... how does this qualify as a "dumbest thing" you ever did in your car? :dunno: :bigpimp: I would imagine it would fall into the "best thing" you ever did in your car. :p Hell... if BMW put this in their brochures, I'm sure they'd sell more cars than ever. :D
That is one kick-ass surfmobile...let's see it again, in slow motion... :D

JonathanIT said:

Hey, I know this bit of coastline like the back of my hand. Hwy 1, Ventura County (near Emma Wood/Rincon Pkwy)... right near our house at Solimar Beach!

And where I'll be staying Bimmerfest weekend :D

--J
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.