1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

Thanks everyone sorry I didn't have a set for everyone that was interested

Hi folks,

I have a set (4) of Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 snow tires (245/50 R18) mounted on ASA 18" wheels. These are H speed rated tires and are BMW recommended.

They were used for about a month last year on my 2008 E65 750i and are "as new"

Paid over $1,000 for the set from Tirerack less than a year ago but I sold the car and these are just taking up space in the garage.

I don't have the packing material to ship but will offer a great deal is someone is close enough to pick them up. I am located 30 minutes North of Boston

$400 for set.

Here is sample pics, I can take more if someone is interested.

These wheels came new with black inner barrels

Same tread depth as new (or very close)

·
David
3,549 Posts
What kind of car did you get?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of car did you get?
2010 S4 333HP Supercharged V6 with the 7 speed dual clutch trans (super fast shifts). Love it, instant throttle response and very fast.

Still have a BMW in the family, my son's 2000 328Ci 5 speed. Clean 100k mile car that drives great. He loves it and we have fun working on it together.

My next BMW will be an E46 or E92 M3 that will be a weekender only.

·
David
3,549 Posts
Very nice! I am looking to move into something smaller and more sporty as soon as I can sell my car.

GLWS; this is a great deal for someone needing snow tires.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice! I am looking to move into something smaller and more sporty as soon as I can sell my car.

GLWS; this is a great deal for someone needing snow tires.
Thanks...

I was tough to move away from BMW after 5 cars but I took the S4 out on a whim and was sold by the time the transmission had shifted 4 times. It's amazing how it rips through gears smooth as silk. Throttle response is also amazing, just as good as my E46 M3 was and that was the best of any car I have owned.

Going from $75 a week in gas to $50 combined with a much faster car didn't hurt either...

·
Registered
6 Posts
being that you sold the rims already and that mostly everybody that posted on here is from the new england area. any of you guys have a good place . that would program my 750 li and do my angel eyes in the mass or RI area? Thanx in advance for any help

·
Registered
460 Posts
being that you sold the rims already and that mostly everybody that posted on here is from the new england area. any of you guys have a good place . that would program my 750 li and do my angel eyes in the mass or RI area? Thanx in advance for any help
I don't know anyone or a place that does programing. But the angel eyes can be done by yourself. It's pretty easy.

·
Registered
460 Posts
2010 S4 333HP Supercharged V6 with the 7 speed dual clutch trans (super fast shifts). Love it, instant throttle response and very fast.

Still have a BMW in the family, my son's 2000 328Ci 5 speed. Clean 100k mile car that drives great. He loves it and we have fun working on it together.

My next BMW will be an E46 or E92 M3 that will be a weekender only.
Hey Marty,

It was nice meeting you. Thanks again for the wheels. Your S4 is going to look so good with the Advan. Don't forget to post pics when you get them installed.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Marty,

It was nice meeting you. Thanks again for the wheels. Your S4 is going to look so good with the Advan. Don't forget to post pics when you get them installed.
Hey Danny same here. Always great to talk cars with another enthusiast. Hopefully the snows keep you out of the snow banks this winter :thumbup:

The Advans are covered in wheel wax hardening overnight. I do the the inner barrels as well as the face to try and keep the brake dust and grime from building up.

I'll post some pics when I get the wheels on but if I get yelled at for posting Audi pics on Bimmerfest I'm telling everyone it was YOUR idea :rofl:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What do you mean by programming? What do you need programmed? Are you a member of the BMW CCA? The club magazine has a bunch of recommended independent BMW shops.

Where do you live?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i live in RI providence to be exact. no im not a member. well i read in a thread where you can program your car so you can close trunk via fob also for windows to go up via fob and turn off the seat-belt warning warning you get when not buckled up. saw everything you need on the thread but i don't feel comfortable enough to try it as im not that familiar with BMW my 1st one a;ways had Mercedes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.