BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you buy parts on ebay look out for this seller eurosportgarage he has a large feed back because he sells lots of junk for a low price but if you go and look for all the neg feed back you will see a pattern of not responding to e mails after the sale and if you try to dispute your item you bought with ebay he will lie and respond claiming you did not pay and he will file a false unpaid item claim against you.

I had a problem with a item I bought from him and send several e mails with no response from him . So I filed a item not as described with E bay . His response was to file a false unpaid item against me that I now have to waste my time fighting.

He would before the sale answer all emails then same or next day .
After I received it looked good before I installed it on my car and I tested the fog lights.
So I made the mistake of leaving a Positive feed back.

As soon as I installed it I found out the fit was not as described and the fog light filled with water the the burnt out and the led ring went out 10 min after turning them on.

I sent 4 or more e mails over several days to only ask what brand the fog lights was and where I could get a replacement LED for the rings on the fog lights. With no response from him . Even that I can see he is clearly leaving feed back for other customers on the days I emailed him.

I would stay a way from eurosportgarage lots of other sellers out there with customer service after the sale.

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,776 Posts
Sorry to hear of your experience. Hope it works out for you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts