BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E sys HELP

3798 Views 18 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  luci13
I been scouring posts for literally hours on hours and I am just completely stuck.

I have downloaded e sys 3.27.1 with launcher PRO 2.8.2.162 and PSdZ data LITE v4.28.41. I did send Token Master my donation email some while ago but didnt get a reply for the launcher pro 3.x.
Laptop is on WIN10 1904 and JRE 8. My langugage settings are on US english (read somewhere that might affect it so changed it from UK to US)

I installed E sys as normal. I moved psdzdata folder to C:Data after extracting and created the mainseries folder in there along with all the chassis dist folders. I installed Launcher PRO and downloaded BFU_XODE.est into E-Sys folder in C:EC-Apps/ESG/E-Sys

Upon starting Launcher PRO I added E sys to the list and selected BFU_XODE through the EST path. I put the pin as 12345678 and the code as the B1G_F*CK..etc. It says token valid until JUNE 13 2022 but when I press launch now I just get an error tab that says An error occured while trying to start E sys, Please contact TokenMaster @ ...

I cant think where I am going wrong 馃く PLEASE can you advise if theres anything you can think of thats causing the issue. I would really really appreciate it.

IF theres any different options please advise
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Use the Default memory setting.

Does it show "Loading: E-Sys Launcher PSdZ API Module Failed! Error C:\ProgramData\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher Pro\bin\PSdzAPI.dll: Can't find dependent libraries."?
I tried it with default memory setting but I get the same error tab.
Use the Default memory setting.

Does it show "Loading: E-Sys Launcher PSdZ API Module Failed! Error C:\ProgramData\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher Pro\bin\PSdzAPI.dll: Can't find dependent libraries."?

Attachments

Set Windows Region and Language settings for U.S. and try it.

Also make sure WIndows God Mode is NOT enabled.
I tried it with default memory setting but I get the same error tab.
region and language are set to US and still same error on launch
Set Windows Region and Language settings for U.S. and try it.

Also make sure WIndows God Mode is NOT enabled.
What WIndows version and Build?
region and language are set to US and still same error on launch
Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.985
What WIndows version and Build?
Do you use a Mac or Virtual Machine?
Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.985
Im a bit confused if honest. I have a HP laptop with Windows 10. im not too sure whats meant by VM
Do you use a Mac or Virtual Machine?
If you have Win10 native, then its not a VM. I give up. My advice is get ESysX and move on from Launcher PRO.
Im a bit confused if honest. I have a HP laptop with Windows 10. im not too sure whats meant by VM
Yes not VM. Okay will look into ESysX. A purchase through the website? Thanks for your help I appreciate it
If you have Win10 native, then its not a VM. I give up. My advice is get ESysX and move on from Launcher PRO.
Yes.

Yes not VM. Okay will look into ESysX. A purchase through the website? Thanks for your help I appreciate it
Did you try to run as administrator?
I can install for you 2.8.1 send me pm
You likely need to update Windows to newer release.
Thanks for everyones input. I have now got it sorted and esys is working fine. (y)(y)(y)

On another note does anyone know how to decouple ambient lighting from instrument dial? I know there is an option for this on F30 but cannot find it for F10.

I retrofitted brighter LED strips but now its too bright. If i leave instrument dial mid way for cluster and then turn ambient down to lowest via idrive its how I would want it. Problem is if i turn off/on car the ambient defaults to whatever brightness the cluster is set at and I have to turn it down everytime or leave everything lowest with dial as the ambient reverts to whatever the dial is left on. Maybe possible to stop ambient brightness from resetting to cluster brightness and for it to keep its memory if not possible to decouple?
@barik How did you get it working?
I am having the same issues on W10
Thanks for everyones input. I have now got it sorted and esys is working fine. (y)(y)(y)
See Running E-Sys and Java 64-bit

Make sure to install vcredist 2013 x86 x64 is installed
@barik How did you get it working?
I am having the same issues on W10
Hello! Thanks for the reply, I checked the link you sent me, but I have the same issue even after doing the steps there.

I have both vcredist 2013 x86 x64 installed.
Latest W10 version, latest .NET framework version.

I tried with both 2.8.1 launcher pro and with 2.8.2 launcher pro.
Esys versions 3.27. and with 3.30

If I start esys directly, it starts up. If I try to launch it through the Launcher Pro - I will get that error: An error occured while trying to start E sys, Please contact TokenMaster @ ...
See Running E-Sys and Java 64-bit

Make sure to install vcredist 2013 x86 x64 is installed
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.