BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E24 '83 633csi Project Car 67k miles Best Offer

4750 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  HvH
I have a 1983 633csi, 5sp manual, black exterior, black leather interior with 67k miles on original engine. I am not the first owner, but have had it for about half of its life. It has not been driven for a few years and I have, quite frankly, neglected her in favor of my other cars. I'd like to see her be brought back to life or give further life to her brethren. I am about 1 hour north of NYC in upper Westchester county.

Here's the bad:
Needs new paint, rust decay on left front fender, rusting on edge of wheel wells, turns over but couldn't start, mouse activity that resulted in 3 or 4 wires damaged on wiring harness in egine compartment, old gas, shot battery, needs exhaust, trip computer doesn't work, dash has cracks.

Here's the good:
All BMW parts, 63k original low mileage car, prior to dormancy car ran great, was well maintained and everyhing was in working order, except for exhaust and trip computer, black leather front and rear seats are in almost new condition.

I have attached a few photos. Feel free to ask any questions.

I will accept any reasonable offer, although you are responsible for taking the car away and I am looking for that to be done asap.

Thanks for any interest.

Hugh

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
bump
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.