BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
sinner 88
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a little video i put 2gether of my widebody vert whippn some donuts before i tear the car down for some major upgrades. hope you guys enjoy!

·
D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
30,128 Posts
In before the lock. : popcorn:

Let the flamage begin. :yikes:

·
sinner 88
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant stand that car, never could. the widebody is just terrible and the wheels are just as ugly.
New wheels are on the way i dont like them much either........but i love the rest of my car tho its not for every one. especially the guys who prefer their cars like 90 percent of the others on some of these forums. i'm a car guy and can appreciate any customization to any car

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
New wheels are on the way i dont like them much either........but i love the rest of my car tho its not for every one. especially the guys who prefer their cars like 90 percent of the others on some of these forums. i'm a car guy and can appreciate any customization to any car
you mean guys who appreciate the style of the e30 ? if you like a car you dont buy it to completely change it in every way possible. i appreciate well done mods, that kit isnt one of them.

my skills are quite better than that....
ya .. you looked like a pro in that vid.

·
livin large
7,557 Posts
i like that look.......on a ferrari.

·
sinner 88
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you mean guys who appreciate the style of the e30 ? if you like a car you dont buy it to completely change it in every way possible. i appreciate well done mods, that kit isnt one of them.

ya .. you looked like a pro in that vid.
if you dont like my thread or my car and just wanna be a smart ass then get out of my thread. i was having a little fun and if you cant enjoy it then **** off. as for trying to clown my car my rims cost more than you and one of ur friends e30's put 2gether. and as for styling ur e30 didnt come from the factory that way you customized to a minor degree and just copied what other people did. anyways, if you dont like my video or my thread then stay out of it. have a good day

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
your dreaming if you think your rims cost more then even my car alone.

my e30's body came from the factory exactly how it is. no stupid widebody or added body kit to imitate a car i couldnt afford .. unlike your car.

this is the internet. if you dont like opinions keep your pictures and bad driving vids flooring it around a parking lot to yourself.

·
Metric Mechanic
1,018 Posts
Why must everyone be an asshole here? Most of you sh!t heads drive POS bombs that cannot make it 500 miles without dying. If it did not have the Rieger kit on it you would all be circle jerking right now.

Shove it Steve, your car in your sig is sold and your plain red one is worth maybe half of a stock vert. Last I heard you went off the deep end and bought replacement parts to rebuild a stock engine... :rofl:

Honestly the car is done right with the kit, not riced or $hitty wheels. Sounds great man!

What is the planned work ahead that you mentioned? I am thinking an engine after you abused it so bad. From the age you look I would hope you know a thing or two about doing sh!t like that.

P.S. I would not rock a widebody, unless I went with some massive wheels and tyre combo for tracking.

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
:rofl: speaking of beat, big talk from a person who drives a "POS bomb"

a completely stock true 325is with all records and a refreshed motor worth less then half of a stock vert ? .. pull your little head out of your behind.

you should step out of the dream world you and the OP seem to be living in.

·
Metric Mechanic
1,018 Posts
I made a 9 hour trip without one issue, and the same on the way back. That "bomb" with the rebuilt b27 and GC coils in my Sig is sold man. I have 6,800 into my current build, I don't talk when I build something. One of my builds is on here right now :rolleyes: I am waiting on my under pulleys before the M50 goes in.

I could see what you are doing to that 325is is nice and all. I am aware of your detail and fit and finish. You do good work and turned out a very clean car. What you are doing to this one is only worth the trouble if it was an E30 M3. So pull your head out and smell the air of the sane.

·
sinner 88
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well thanks for the comments good and bad....before i start talking some mad **** to a couple imbeciles on here i'd like to say stay out of my thread if all ur gonna do is talk ****. i''m unlike most guys on here 'steve' so if you dont enjoy the video then piss off. price out a set of HRE'S before you make ignorant comments. i meant what ur car is or was worth market value not to you.
the motor still works perfectly and has since the day i got it, while it can whip some cool donuts its just not fast enough. i was gona do an m60 twin turbo swap but changed my mind once again. i do have the new motor already that i'm going with but i'll keep you in suspense until i post my build thread. its gonna be a lot of fun. i already have a crap load of new stuff just waitn on a few more things

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
market value ? the shell with engine sold for $3600. thats without the wheels/tires, interior, euro items, lights and steering wheel. ive owned a good amount of split rims, i know HRE's dont cost more then what my car was worth as it was complete in my sig.

if you want people not to argue .. dont argue with them ;)

·
Metric Mechanic
1,018 Posts
Haha, please OP m60 twin turbo... post the swap you're planning or GTFO.

WTF would you do with 1,000+hp? Stop stroking your ecock, I can only take so much. If it was not for how well done the kit and wheels are I would be pouring on the fuel too.

OH please sign up at this Forum: R3vlimited.com and post your video and such. That is where I hangout and my friends like a well done wide body kit.

·
sinner 88
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
market value ? the shell with engine sold for $3600. thats without the wheels/tires, interior, euro items, lights and steering wheel. ive owned a good amount of split rims, i know HRE's dont cost more then what my car was worth as it was complete in my sig.

if you want people not to argue .. dont argue with them ;)
i love to argue...even more in person! that makes it more fun. i run into a lot of people that like to argue and talk mess online but are quiet as a mouse in person. you can dislike my car thats fine just be cool with what you say, were all good. thank you

1 - 20 of 30 Posts