BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You look for leathers for months, get them, then discover that the bolts you need to undo you cant get to. Especially the one which secures the seat belt to drivers seat. Its as if they fit that bolt 1st then built the car around it . If anyone has changed there front seats any help would be great

·
Registered
357 Posts
^^^:rofl:^^^^:slap::^^^ arrow to the rescue! it's just like a visa commercial.
( Buying new seats for your e34: $200, Posting on a forum about having problems to access your seat belt: $30 for internet, Finding out that you can actually remove your seats before getting to your seatbelt: priceless) :bustingup I'm just messing with you paris :beerchug: i would of probably tried to remove the seatbelt too before anything, tried it at a pick and pull for some e46 seats and boy was it a pain until we connected a battery and moved them around, took em out, and i realized how easy it would be :mad: hehe.

·
BMW CCA Memeber #445389
3,287 Posts
It's two bolts in the back that hold it to the track. Lift up and slide forward to get it off the front clips. Be careful, these clips are very fragile.

Sent from Joe's iPhone using BimmerApp

·
BMW CCA Memeber #445389
3,287 Posts
Tilt and lift. Rails come out with seat.

Sent from Joe's iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm gonna remove my seats this weekend to test fit black leather sport seats see if i like em :D They are racing seats and not actual bmw seats though :( but i'll snap pics of the clips.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok all in and looking good. Had to cut belt bracket from seat in the end. The new seats have belt brackets that are easy to get to at the back of track. just door cards to go:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts