BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have drive a'94 325i 5 speed. Just last night, I turned my car on and all my gauges were twitching eratically on the dash. My break fluid light and parking brake light were flashing. My automatic windows do not work ( my windows go up and down but not automatic. i have to hold the button down.) And now my alarm keeps randomly going off. I disconnected the battery and reconnected it. Didnt do anything. Even when the car is turned off and the key is out of the ignition, the guages are still twitching. Its very strange. So basically, I dont know how fast I am going, how much gas I have, no rpms, no gas mileage, and no temp reading. The range on my computer is blank and my consumption function doesnt work. And the last thing that I noticed was that my car seems to driving in SAFE MODE???? or something. If I try and accelerate, it feels like right around 4000-4500 RPMs, my throttle is cut off and the car drops to about 3500 RPMs and wont accelerate, even if I floor it. Any ideas or thoughts?? THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Drew

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,310 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. Post your question in the 3er forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts