BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my foglights arrived yesterday c/o Sportline from hong kong (I'm from Manila). but only got to get them today. immediately installed them as i got back home at my friend's shop

decided to go with the diamond vision halogens over the super yellow counterparts. aesthetics prevailed. hahaha! i occasionally use the car anyway so its a compromise with looks and purpose. most important thing is i already have my foglights

i did not buy anymore an oem foglight switch. i just asked my friend to tap it in my rear fog light switch. and it worked like a charm.

here are the pics at my friend's shop in my neighberhood. while they were installing the fogs, a nice 1 series was parked as well. took some pics. dropped with H&R and with BBS RK? im not too sure with the design

re-wiring the light switch (relay attached)

front bumper with fog lights already in place

finished

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
Lovin' the manilla numberplate over the German one mate

Wish the police over hear weren't so stricts so we could customise our own!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pirate_copy said:
Lovin' the manilla numberplate over the German one mate

Wish the police over hear weren't so stricts so we could customise our own!!
hahaha! same here bud. police are strict with the plates. but during car shows and stuff, we usually remove the europlates for a more authentic euro-ride

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
savage217: "Get some clear sidemarkers"

Dr_S: "Dude, why you have the german plates under?"

i already ordered them from hong kong (non locally available) - the ones i bought from only had the earlier model e36 clear fender lights and are different from the later ones which is what i have

the german plates are a common here in manila. more for aesthetics. there are lots of european cars over here and most guys just place them to have that more euro-look of the car. in most car shows, they use the europlates without the local ones to precisely show that euro-look

and if you ask me, they look great on the car - and the plate holders are molded to the size of the euro-plates. so it also fills up the space :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
new install :) Gray Face Gauge (e46 M3 look)

been wanting to get this modification for the longest time! finally saw one and bought it. last stock left and probably wont bring them in again. hehehe. me and my friend actually bought the remaining for e36 (mone) and for a z3. both are gray faced gauges.

seeing that my friend is a DIY guy, got influenced. so i did it myself . . . it was indeed scary - what if the gauges don't work properly after its install? the trickiest part was the needle and putting them back on at the right place for proper calibration with the correct readings.

nevertheless, all went well and the gauges look fantastic - added to the sporty look of the car - and the gauges light up to be more yellow (lighting)more to the look of the e46 m3

sorry for the pics - cam phone (it was late at night)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts