Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling my E36 M3 purpose-built for the track because life is changing quickly with a baby on the way, wedding, and new house :)

About the car: 1995 with 118K miles, with fresh 68K-mile engine from the previous owner. Chassis is perfect. I’ve owned the car for 1.5 years, and put a little under 3k mostly track miles (occasional cars & coffee). It’s been professionally maintained by Tyspeed (@Tyspeed) in Jackson, NJ. I have every single receipt for parts and labor on this car since 2002 (original owner). VIN: WBSBF9325SEH06326

The previous owner used it as a basic DE car. Everything consumable or wearable has been replaced as part of that overly cautious “while you’re in there” mentality to be as reliable as possible. Car weighs approximately 2750lbs. I bought it and started building for front-running competition in NASA GTS2, there was no expense spared in parts. It’s a seriously fast car with absolutely mind-boggling grip w/ aero (1.5G). Sample times: 2:11 @ WGI (flat at T10), 1:29 no chicane NJMP Tbolt (flat at T3), 1:32 chicane NJMP Tbolt, 1:14 NJMP lightning.

Safe, reliable, fast, and FUN: Buy it and run it at the track (HPDE/TT) immediately - needs absolutely nothing. Eat up Corvettes, Porsches, and those pesky Miatas :) I would be happy to put you in touch with Tyler @ Tyspeed who can review every detail about the car for the scrupulous buyer, he knows it inside and out.

This car is street legal in NJ, it’s been registered and insured although I only take it out for the occasional C&C and to stretch its legs. Car is beyond reliable and is dedicated to doing 8-12 track days per year, with only fluid/consumable changes. No rust. Happy to trailer the car to any local shop of your choice, or meet you at the track next season (NJ area) to shake it down.

Video of the car in action: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNPlmCMkfJ1sMMm5b0tcpIqepgJKh5bp/view?usp=sharing

Engine Compartment:
Engine was factory replacement (have $10K receipt) by previous owner and currently has approximately 68K miles on it.
Head was rebuilt 4 years ago and new elring gasket/ARP headstuds used along with Vanos rebuild/Valve Cover Gasket/Spark Plugs
3” stainless headerback exhaust with Vibrant Resonator and Magnaflow muffler (very smooth and deep sound), along with ebay style longtube headers (V-Bands connecting to section 1). Built 2 years ago (new exhaust gaskets/e90 studs)
All stock engine/tuning for reliability
Steward Water Pump
S54 OFH/Euro Oil Cooler Setup
S54 MCoupe Behr Radiator 3 years ago
Newer Coolant Expansion tank/radiator hoses/heater core hoses
BMW Motorsport thermostat
Electric Puller Fan Conversion
Belts/Pulleys 3 years ago
New PS Hoses 1 year ago
MAF replaced with new Bosch unit 2 years ago

Suspension:
JRZ RS-Pro Single Adjustable Coilovers
OTS Koni single adjustable shocks (off the car, included)
Ground Control Coilover Conversion kit with 550lb Fr/650lb R Spring setup (off the car, included)
TCKline Camber Plates/Ground Control RSMs
Turner Front Sway bar (Also have turner rear sway bar separate/running stock rear sway for neutral handling)
AKG RTAB/Sway bar reinforcement plates welded in
Front Tie Rods replaced at
OEM Front XBrace/Active Auto strut tower bar
FCABs upgraded to Treehouse eyeball arms
Meyle HD Front Control Arms this winter
RTABS upgraded to OEM w/Limiters
Complete Rear End overhaul this winter with rebuilt axles/Lemforder Balljoints/Condor Subframe Bushings/Lemforder rear diff bushings/AKG Front Diff Bushing (upgraded bolt)/Rear wheel bearings
SPC Adjustable rear lower control arms
Newer Front Wheel bearings
New ECS Tuning wheel studs this winter

Brakes:
Newish ATE rebuilt calipers all around (Castrol SRF fluid)
KFP396-P42A pads (with about 40% life left)
Newish (4 track days) centric rotors with spare backup set
Front Brake Ducting with 3” flexible hose (off the car, included)

Body:
BM Spec Carbon Fiber Rear Wing
BM Spec Front Race Splitter (off the car, included)
Custom ½” plywood Race Splitter
Custom e36 ltw-inspired matte white vinyl wrap
Foglight delete plates
Hard Motorsports Fender Flares
JTD Underpanel/OEM lip/knockoff splitters
Sunroof deleted with fiberglass S2rtuning panel painted professionally
Hood Vents for better airflow

Wheels:
Apex Arc8 17”x9.5” wheels wrapped in 275/40/17 Toyo R888R
Stock Contours with near new Conti DW’s (great in rain)

Interior:
CAE Shifter (worth every single penny)
Sparco R383 Steering wheel w/ hub + 2” spacer
MKAH Center Console block-off panel
Interior professionally painted black
Kirk Roll Bar w/ 6pt harnesses (drivers side G-Force new 2 years ago/passenger out of date Profi II)
Sparco Ergo M Drivers seat and Sparco Circuit passenger seat (Both near new with no wear)
Stripped interior and thinned wiring harness with front dash/console and front carpet in place.
AC Deleted
Steering wheel lock disabled
Stereo/speakers deleted
ABS door panels

Drivetrain:
UUC SSK rebuilt fairly recently (off the car, included)
Newer Guibo/CSB/UUC red tranny mounts with enforcer cups
Gripforce Stage 3 (6pack) clutch/Chromoly Flywheel – Installed 4 years ago
Redline fluids in Diff and Transmission changed every other year
OEM 3.38 LSD from an Auto M3_a_

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts