BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E36 sedan black part out California!

1357 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  fchris
Hello everyone I'm parting out my BMW 92 black sedan 5 speed m50 vanos!

I'm parting Everything! So please if you want something contact me on what you want and ill tell you the condition and the price! Here are some items listed! And please note I still have the full car!

I am not selling...

*exhaust,headers,rims,and taillights thank you.

hood $120
fenders $75 Each or $120 pair
mirrors $20 pair
headlight pair $30
front bumper with vents,grills,yellow foglights (bolted on) $50
rear bumper with rear cover $30
front kidney grills (325i) chrome clean $20
front and rear doors with all windows,regulators etc working $60 EA or $220 all
tan leather oem seats has small tears but better then most sold on craiglist
front seats $50 ea or $80 pair
tan dashboard with black triming etc $100 no cracks
cluster working good $30
black front interior panels (fronts has holes for custom bolts but still very clean) $30ea $50pair
black rear panels very clean $30ea or $50 pair OR $80 for all interior panels!
Rear window black tinted very clean $60
Front window NEW very clean $60
trunk (has some dents) $20
sideskirts $50 pair
seat belts $20 ea or $60 for all 4

165k Motor on motor, so I can part out anything you like, block,head you name it! Contact for more info!
Or
M50 vanos camshaft has around 8k on it -$150 pair or $200 with rocker arms + camshaft bolts
M50 vanos unit rebuilt $100
M50 vanos oil plug with hose $30
M50 vanos cam gears with timing chain etc $150 I have it marked for right timing recently from shop! Have recipt to prove!

Hoses in motor $2 ea let me know which one you would like to buy they are basically new I will not sell you one if its in bad condition!

All engine plugs,harness,wires etc let me know what u want ill give u price!

Interior parts like roof,panels are all black, roofing is new black carpet, dashboard tan, no cracks LMk!

5 speed Transmission & clutch 10k shifts very good and strong $200
5 speed drive shaft $150
intake box with maf $50
fuse box with all new fuses $40
clutch booster $30
Dme vanos ecu $100

some prices are obo but please if any questions text or call

Anything else you want in a e36 like interior roofing or even Quater panels or exterior body frames I can cut it for you and sell! Anything on this e36 is for sale! Don't be afraid to ask

805 914 4855 text preferred!

if you want it dropped ii can drop off, but you pay for gas Located in califorina!

NO SHIPPIng! Sorry no Paypal :(

thank you!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
E36 sedan black part out califorina!

Are the seats electric?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
do u have the center arm rest?
still have rear bumper? price?
Tried calling and texting didn't get response I'm interested in the 5spd and everything else to do conversion, pedals drive Line hard lines etc please get back to me asap
Seats are not electric sorry, no arm rest sorry, located in 93010 Oxnard, rear bumper ill sell for $20 + shipping if not located in cali

And I responded to the call! Thank everyone! I still have alot of parts still! Hmu!
hey, So im in camarillo, literally 10 min drive from u, mind if i stop by one day and just browse at what u have? Dont know what im looking for exactly, but I may find something I need. PM me with details please and thank you
Sorry if ur serious to buy I will show u, I don't want someone randomly comin over to see my parts and not buying anything...it's kinda shady to me honestly and I'm sure people feel the same way if your not quite sure to buy :/

Sorry I had someone come over to look at my parts awhile back, a week later I had cops at my house cause the same guy and 2 other guys where caught at my house trying to steal parts from me, the only reason the cops came cause I have 3 guard dogs, and my neighbor heard ppl screaming, I got sued but I won the case, I don't want that happening to me again, sorry sir! But goes for everyone!

I'm a serious seller but only to serious buyers thank u:)
I need rear parcel speaker shelf for 95 M3 coupe>
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.