Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BMW ***** NOT in Maralynd
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the saloon only,

http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=B39298PHBC-4S-AR

I have the DEPO set, but w/o the inlcuded corners or pre installed angel eyes with daytime lighting already set up. Looks like a completley drop in set that IMO is really worth the money. I think i payed 180 just for my depo headlamps (w/o bulbs).

I get almost all of my lighting stuff from AutoDynamic. I live locally so its great for me. They accept walk ins and will likely make a deal for you if you make a larger purchase. Plus they have a 30 day return policy, not bad for lighting. Not to mention they honor most manufacturer's warranties.

Anyone else think this is a good deal? Seems like the most desireable upgrade to the e36 front end...

·
Registered
156 Posts
yea..not bad..i got halo projectors on ebay fr 220 incl. shiping and then for 20 more i got the corner lamps for 20 incl. shipping...

um we live in california, i would suggest you get either yellow bulbs for corners or you do what i did and buy special bulbs on ebay for 60 bux...dont worry its for 3 pairs of bulbs (front side and rear) they are silver glass so it doesnt give the yellow tint but lights up amber...that is if your going to get clear sides and rears..which i thik is worth it....if a cop spots you for having bulbs that are white, he'll pull u over in as econd...trust me, all my friends have gotten tickets for that...

heres sum pics if you want to see them..the pic at night i still had my orange corners but with these new bulbs they light up that exact color...not as brite as stock, just a little dimmer, but its not a hazard or anything :thumbup:

Attachments

·
LOOCH CREW
4,150 Posts
Those are sick, looks like a good deal on those ones, I wish I got DEPO Ellipsoids, I haven't seen those ones on eBay before. I say go for those. BTW, where in MA are you?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Framingham. Im just wondering if the angel eyes are already installed and if if the low beams are h1's or 9006. What do you think?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I think the one in the links good enough for me at 240 shipped I dont thinik i can go wrong. If the package you listed was around the same price I would consider it. How much is that package?

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey all,

i just bought the ebay DEPO angel eye kit, and they look just like eurocars. really wickedly awesome! it was some work to install all the sh*t...but well worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=170004528671&ih=007&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

thats the kit i bought, plus I bought some good H1 bulbs that give off a good pseudo HID look without having to bend over for the price.

the above link is really the way to go if you are savvy enough to do the install yourself. total with shipping and the other bulbs it was like $250ish.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
513 Posts
lol I was about to buy those but I guess you were the one who bought them before I got the chance lol. I think I found a good set tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts