BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May I ask why there isnt a E38 forum in here? Theres alot of other catagories, but I'm sure alot of people have E38s too.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Not as many E38ers hang out here as other models... :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
i agree also i have a e38 and its one the finest bmw cars out there who else can put a starting 5 basketball team in there car and still have room? lol lol

·
Registered
958 Posts
They're should be specific forums just like on all the other boards, otherwise I really don't come and check here that often except for the E39 forums due to similarities of the engine and all, otherwise the new 7's have not that much in common that I can think of.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also spend more time at other forums do to the fact that they do have e38 specific forums. I think a sub forum for e38 would be a good idea.

·
Registered
958 Posts
+1 here Jon

Is there not a quick way through you Admin rights to see based on people signatures or the Mein Auto Box.....or is this a test to see how many people actually reply. Often times I reply to postings on the boards due them being sent directly to my email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i also own an E38 and im planning to buy a service repair manual at ebay....
someone's selling a 3 disc service repair manual....
has anyone tried buying these cd's from ebay?
are they for real?

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Why not just make a general 7 series forum instead of E65/66 specific sub forum?
I think there are enough differences in the 7ers that there should not be just one. I'd vote for an E38 specific sub forum since I know nothing about the E65/66, E32, or E23 7ers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i also own an E38 and im planning to buy a service repair manual at ebay....
someone's selling a 3 disc service repair manual....
has anyone tried buying these cd's from ebay?
are they for real?
IMHO
just don't pay with check or money order. paypal dispute policey takes a while if you get BD'd. using a credit card is is the best way to stay safe, that way if you get screwed just despute the charge anf vola! the money is back in ur pocket

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.