Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys;

Just finished my first e39 wrapping project. Save you the in process pictures. My buddy is picking them up tonight.

Here are the pictures. First is his stock set (woodgrain) and the reaminder are the finished pictures. I'll post installed pictures once we get it installed in his car....

·
"Wish You Were Here"
819 Posts
Looks great. I, too, hope to achieve this look by utilizing the 'skinning' process. Except I will go with silver carbon fiber to achieve the Hamann look for the trim.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks good! Hope it's going in a black or grey interior :) Can't wait for install pics.

59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. I, too, hope to achieve this look by utilizing the 'skinning' process. Except I will go with silver carbon fiber to achieve the Hamann look for the trim.
Nice..... I'm considering Blue Kevlar and Black Carbon Fiber to replace my current Red Kevlar and Black Carbon set...... Gong to match interior and BBK kit I'm getting from WP Pro... My interior is Black on Black.....

The boot has been replaced with a custom tri-colour boot specifically designed form my DCT shifter........

Looks good! Hope it's going in a black or grey interior :) Can't wait for install pics.
He's picking them up on Sat morning... Maybe install here before he leaves and I'll take some pictures.... :thumbup:

59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:beerchug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts