BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got new (to me) floor mats for my 2000 528i after somebody bought new ones and gave me their old ones for free, so now I'm trying to pay it forward. They are Dove grey with the velcro pads, but I'm not gonna lie, they've seen better days. The driver's side has already been given away but three more are available. I dunno use them for winter or muddy feet. Perfect if you have kids... if you want them just pay for shipping! Local pickup in southern California is welcome! Free, free, FREE!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
plus those things will probably make my trunk dirtier!!!11
Tell me about it. The one you sent me that I was using for a project........uh, I pulled it out of the box and then I had to go get the vaccume cleaner.........to vaccume all the crud that fell on my carpet at home! No lie. :eek:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell me about it. The one you sent me that I was using for a project........uh, I pulled it out of the box and then I had to go get the vaccume cleaner.........to vaccume all the crud that fell on my carpet at home! No lie. :eek:
Sorry! It must've been from when they were stored outside right after I got the new(er) mats.

I don't know what's up with those things. Relatively, the interior of my e39 was in a good, clean condition when I bought it. Besides the mats, the rest of the interior is nice and clean. The used dealer must've taken out the originals and put those in, because I just can't explain the disparity between those beat up things and the rest of the car.

This is one instance where buying something new was totally worth it and not a "Should I do it? Is it really necessary or just a luxury..." thing for my car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts