BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this factory set of Hella Halogen Angel Eyes for sale. These are not HID, but do come with "Xenon style" bulbs. These are less than 1 year old. I need to sell these to help fund my HID kit. These are in excellent shape, no scratches at all.

Looking to get $550 shipped.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BMW1983 said:
Will you take $450 shipped? I don't have a ton of money cuz of school.
Not at the present time. But, I will keep you in mind if anything changes.

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BMW1983 said:
Since they are stock lights, did you get these lights off a 5 series that was an 01+? Thanks
To be honest, I am not sure where they are from. I just purchased the car a month ago and the previous owner bought these brand new less than 1 year ago. They did not come off another car, but I am not sure if he got them from the dealership or aftermarket. But they are Hellas, bolt-ons with the harness to convert if you don't have AE's. I have a receipt showing when he had them installed, but not the purchase.

·
Registered
184 Posts
What kind of rings are those? Are they the bright/blue rings or yellowish look. Also, my offer still stands...Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What kind of rings are those? Are they the bright/blue rings or yellowish look. Also, my offer still stands...Thanks.
They are the factory headlights/rings. They have factory bulbs. They are white, but yes have a slight yellow tint-not the bright blue.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ARE THEY XENEN. IF THEY ARE ILL GET U 500 PAYPAL FOR IT. EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts