BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making vector illustrations of cars for over three years and recently I've fell in love with old car ads, especially BMW ones. I've made this M5 ad that is inspired by several real advertisements from when the car was brand new and added some fictional touches.
The car is illustrated completely from scratch with vector graphics, without any raster objects in it.
Let me know what you guys think and if anyone is interested in seeing their own car illustrated or if you'd like to have something like this on print, hit me up!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dig it but it crashed my chrome browser on my iPad Pro.

Love the homage you paid to the ITB discipline from factory. That’s a serious badge of honor.
I might have made the resolution a bit too large for the forum, I tried to scale it down while making the text readable. The original is at 7000px width haha.

And yeah, the ITBs are a big selling point on these naturally aspirated M cars, love the noise they give to the intake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.