BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's going????

it'd be nice to meet up with other e39er's :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I will be there. Driving from Burbank. Hopefully I will link up with the SFV caravan.

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm in from the sf bay area caravan....

actually i may not be in the caravan as my buddy who's comming with me can't leave till later on in the day!

r u guys going to be registering your cars with bimmerfest?

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone staying at the best western in goleta????

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
166 Posts
Aloha my e39 bruddahs! I will be attending Bimmerfest and displaying my touring at da Stealth Auto booth. Laidback will have his e39 M5 at da LA Zaino booth. Hope you guys come by da booths and say hello! I haven't posted pics but i've got a couple new mods that i hope you all enjoy..... Can't wait till Saturday!:thumbup:

Cheers,
thaichi808

Attachments

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
anyone staying at the best western in goleta????
Is that the place whose parking lot gets royally taken over by Bimmers? If it is then that's where a grip of my Bay Area friends are staying. I believe socal peeps only go for the day; I'm planning on going home that night. I'll stay a lil' longer if you want to get me some shrimp scampi at Sizzler, though :angel:

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is that the place whose parking lot gets royally taken over by Bimmers? If it is then that's where a grip of my Bay Area friends are staying. I believe socal peeps only go for the day; I'm planning on going home that night. I'll stay a lil' longer if you want to get me some shrimp scampi at Sizzler, though :angel:
yea my buddy and i are heading down friday afternoon and planning on checking into the hotel once we get there and cabbing it to the local party spots and then cabbing it back to our hotel drunk off our asses :D

then saturday we'll be at the show and head back sat evening

our wive's are going to hang out that weekend as well...but his wife won't let him go for more than one nite! WTF?

oh well

i'm so glad my wife is way cooler than that!

·
Ivan
686 Posts
how about this idea

I do not think i will be able to see a meeting of e39ers, and many of us might be in a similar situation, for whatever reasons.

I would be nice if one you you guys in this meeting (and others), make a short movie and upload it at youtube. it would be nice for other e39ers in other cities, states and countries.

·
brandon
428 Posts
Aloha my e39 bruddahs! I will be attending Bimmerfest and displaying my touring at da Stealth Auto booth. Laidback will have his e39 M5 at da LA Zaino booth. Hope you guys come by da booths and say hello! I haven't posted pics but i've got a couple new mods that i hope you all enjoy..... Can't wait till Saturday!:thumbup:

Cheers,
thaichi808
Are you going up friday or caravaning with the rest of us?

·
Registered
179 Posts
This reminds me of looking for my friend in the parking lot at a Dead show. "Have you seen my friend, he has his hair in a pony tail, wearing birks and a tie die..." But somehow we always found each other.

I'll be there! I'm in Studio City! I'll be in the black E39 with 540 wheels (style 19s) hope to see you guys

1 - 20 of 34 Posts