BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My car is running phenomenally and I will be at bimmerfest east 100%. I will be going with Turner from Mass for all those interested in meeting there or on the way to Turner! The real purpose of this thread is I will have my computer down with all the goodies of INPA and the like and if anyone needs their car looked at let me know. Also I have a TON of 540i parts so let me know if you want anything and I can pack the trunk with parts for you. I have several threads in classified so don't want to make a for sale thread here. Cheers and hope to see you all there.

Brian

· FTW Trump 2020!
1,170 Posts
Where is bimmerfest east?

· Registered
866 Posts
i want to go but not sure yet, the drive is whats stopping me. :(

· Boosted
963 Posts
im in there.

· Constantly Learning
2,156 Posts
Would like to hit this year

Who in the metro DC area is going?

· Boosted
963 Posts

· Entwicklung 39
4,202 Posts
Hey guys,

My car is running phenomenally and I will be at bimmerfest east 100%. I will be going with Turner from Mass for all those interested in meeting there or on the way to Turner! The real purpose of this thread is I will have my computer down with all the goodies of INPA and the like and if anyone needs their car looked at let me know. Also I have a TON of 540i parts so let me know if you want anything and I can pack the trunk with parts for you. I have several threads in classified so don't want to make a for sale thread here. Cheers and hope to see you all there.

Brian
You fixed the MAF glitch?

SWEET!

· Crapparatus Bendgineer
136 Posts
Hey guys,

Brian
Farq me. Dude would be perfect to finally hook up and then caravan down from amesbury!

But sadly:
A - I fly in from china on Friday night, which could still be ok but
B - I'm paid up for an Audi S-car event on Saturday in CT already w a billet turbo to pickup there and other connections to make...

(FWIW I'll actually prob be bringing one of the Bimmers to the Audi event so fanboiz don't need to hate... Only question is which one... M3 needs a detail but is so much fun if weather is good and looks great top down on the field... 540 is nice and clean and great if weather is bad but not as flash)

· Boosted
963 Posts
welp... now ill be going missing a mirror..... :tsk: .....

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Farq me. Dude would be perfect to finally hook up and then caravan down from amesbury!

But sadly:
A - I fly in from china on Friday night, which could still be ok but
B - I'm paid up for an Audi S-car event on Saturday in CT already w a billet turbo to pickup there and other connections to make...

(FWIW I'll actually prob be bringing one of the Bimmers to the Audi event so fanboiz don't need to hate... Only question is which one... M3 needs a detail but is so much fun if weather is good and looks great top down on the field... 540 is nice and clean and great if weather is bad but not as flash)
Bummer man! Well my journey to Australia has been moved out so I will be around a bit longer now. Finishing the tune this week on the 540 but it drives awesome even with a 98% tune. So it is fully drivable now...just need to keep the boost down until we finish. Should be able to run full boost by bimmerfest and actually have dyno numbers...although it is a long drive and I do want to make it in one piece.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.