BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the first week of production will be for the 2003 E46's? :thumbup: I have a 330Ci on order with a production date of 9/6. When I spoke with my sales representative last week, he made it sould like they have not started production yet. Does anyone have an 2003 E46 with a date prior to 9/6? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
atyclb said:
9/6 is indeed the first batch of '03's
Thanks for the confirmation atyclb! :thumbup: Unfortunately, it appears that my date has slipped a week. I just checked the owners circle and it now says 9/13. :bawling: I guess I just jinxed myself into waiting another week. :mad: Maybe I'll make a call the NA tomorrow and see what is going on. I better say my prayers tonight... :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
Let 'em practice for a week before they make yours, Gimpy! You know, just back from summer vacation and all that and getting back into the production line swing...

By the way, that color combo is gonna be awesome! You must post pics after you get the car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMC said:
Let 'em practice for a week before they make yours, Gimpy! You know, just back from summer vacation and all that and getting back into the production line swing...

By the way, that color combo is gonna be awesome! You must post pics after you get the car!
Thanks for the encouragement LMC! :thumbup: Maybe that is why the date got pushed back! Could it be that the production line will be moving slower than normal since it is the beginning of the new model year? On the other hand, not much is changing in '03.

I was originally going to go with a Topaz / Sand combo in the car. However I saw the Red / Natural in the showroom and immediately fell in love with it. :D I'll be taking delivery at the Performance Center so I'll post mucho pics after I return. :bigpimp:
 

·
OMGWTFBBQ
Joined
·
11,262 Posts
GimpyMcFarlan said:
I guess I just jinxed myself into waiting another week.
It's also quite possible that your Week 2 car will wind up on the same boat as your Week 1 car would have. So, even though your car is built a week later, you still might take delivery ont he same day you otherwise would have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
GimpyMcFarlan said:


I was originally going to go with a Topaz / Sand combo in the car. However I saw the Red / Natural in the showroom and immediately fell in love with it. :D I'll be taking delivery at the Performance Center so I'll post mucho pics after I return. :bigpimp:
Good choice on color/combo

I got black interior, but wish I had gotten natural
 

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top