BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do people buy these things? :dunno: I suppose they can break.

Black coin holder with small tray per US spec E46 center console.

$5+shipping

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, mine's never been used. But back on the .org someone would post at least once a month asking how to get quarters out of the nickel slots so I guess somebody does.

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
funny you mention it-

i was all set to ditch my cupholders and coinholder in favor of the euro style roll-top compartment. BUt now I actually find myself using both-- they're actually more useful than we give them credit for. I like using the cupholder for bottled water, and the coinholder is actually more convenient than I thought despite its stupid location. So yes, I admit to being a "user".

:confused:

·
M Mad
10,476 Posts
robg said:
funny you mention it-

i was all set to ditch my cupholders and coinholder in favor of the euro style roll-top compartment. BUt now I actually find myself using both-- they're actually more useful than we give them credit for. I like using the cupholder for bottled water, and the coinholder is actually more convenient than I thought despite its stupid location. So yes, I admit to being a "user".

Same here.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Doh!

I sure wish I had waited a week to order my new cupholder and coin thingie. The list price on these two items is around $80. My low, low discount price was about $60.

I'm replacing my sand console with black and so ordered the black ones. I would've jumped on this deal like a Medal of Honor winner on a hand grenade. Oh, well...

Larry

·
Registered
2 Posts
robg said:
funny you mention it-

i believe the eurostyle roll-top compartment still uses the coin holder and the little storage compartment

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blue_bimma said:

i believe the eurostyle roll-top compartment still uses the coin holder and the little storage compartment
Not necessarily. There is a 2-piece one that replaces just the cupholder with a roll-top but I got a 1-piece one that replaces the whole thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts