BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mystikal said:
Curious: Do you ever miss the fogs? My car doesn't have them, and it's gonna cost around $600 USD to have them installed.
i have fogs:confused: just in case if you are talking about the E36, I don't think he does. Since his HIDs are very bright.

How come you don't have fog lights?:dunno:
 

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
Joined
·
3,300 Posts
Mystikal said:
Curious: Do you ever miss the fogs? My car doesn't have them, and it's gonna cost around $600 USD to have them installed.
What are you talking about? $600 US for fogs. C'mon you can buy those round sport pkg (M-Aero/M-technic) euro/US fog lights for $225US from Bekkers. Price them out again at a BMW dealership.. They can't cost that much.

If they do, then go to an aftermarket place and get a set of aftermarket fogs. It shouldn't be more than $300CDN for a set.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
JPinTO said:


What are you talking about? $600 US for fogs. C'mon you can buy those round sport pkg (M-Aero/M-technic) euro/US fog lights for $225US from Bekkers. Price them out again at a BMW dealership.. They can't cost that much.

If they do, then go to an aftermarket place and get a set of aftermarket fogs. It shouldn't be more than $300CDN for a set.
Well, the round ones are pretty useless on a 323, obviously.

My dealer quoted ~$900 for parts and labour for factory fogs. They're not worth that much, please. I know Pacific et al have them, but I hear they don't ship up here. Finally, I want only factory fogs because I want the finished look on the front of the car.

So now I'm just trying to figure out if they need them at all. One of the big yes factors is the blank black plastic on the front of my car. Looks so...base model. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mystikal said:


Well, the round ones are pretty useless on a 323, obviously.

My dealer quoted ~$900 for parts and labour for factory fogs. They're not worth that much, please. I know Pacific et al have them, but I hear they don't ship up here. Finally, I want only factory fogs because I want the finished look on the front of the car.

So now I'm just trying to figure out if they need them at all. One of the big yes factors is the blank black plastic on the front of my car. Looks so...base model. :cry:
if you want it from pacific, you can tell them to ship it to my house, and i'll ship it to you...and of course, shipping is on you:thumb:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top