BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I frequent e46fanatics because thats what i drive. But it's auto:thumbdwn: so i decided to sell it, and probably sometime next week, i'll be getting into a black, manual:thumbup:, e36 coupe. I'm excited and expect to kill the clutch quickly, which of course will "force" me to get a better one.;) Along with new tires, change the air filter or maybe the whole intake side of the motor, and the exhaust may have leak, so i may as well replace that too...:eeps: And with that i leave you with an intro i find completly hilarious for those of you who know the mens warehouse commercials...

Hi, I'm George Zimmer, President and CEO of the Men's Wearhouse. I was taking an evening stroll down the street and saw your mother walking towards me. My beef hammer called for sweet relief and strianed against the zipper of my pants. I could not take this punishment any longer, so I swung my monolithic man meat God bestowed upon me and knocked her into a dumpster in a nearby alley. I then proceeded to ram my extra large man salami into her tightness. Her unwilling moist lips could not take the punishment my thirty pound man hammer did upon her. After shooting my special blend of polonious nut napalm flavored butter, I used my extra large wrecking balls to smash a hole into the wall of a building and escaped into the night. You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it.

~Peace!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,309 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. Be careful with what you post, you don't want to get banned. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts