BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO, I AM SELLING MY 2003 325i ALPINE WHITE BMW. IT CURRENTLY HAS 100,200 MILES ON IT AS IF RIGHT NOW! IT HAS BEIGE INTERIOR WITH SILVER LINING. IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE PLEASE MESSAGE ME!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2003 325i FOR SALE!

HELLO I AM SELLING MY 2003 325i ALPINE WHITE BMW. IT CURRENTLY HAS 100,200 MILES ON IT. IT HAS BEIGE INTERIOR WITH SILVER LINING. BACK 3 WINDOWS ARE TINTED IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE , PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,334 Posts
Learn what a Caps Lock key is for, and how to use it....

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts
That's a really nice attitude. I'll bet you are a joy to be around on holidays. You'll make lots of friends here.

Mods, please move this thread to a proper forum, or better yet, just eighty-six it.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
12k with 100k huh?? nice

·
Boogety Boogety
362 Posts
Neither interested, nor want to know more. Either time. :rofl:

You shouldn't have yelled at us, nor sassed us back, now all that goodwill is gone. Plus, you want tooooo much money... But hey, good luck with your sale, we all should have dreams... :dunno:

·
Registered
448 Posts
HELLO I AM SELLING MY 2003 325i ALPINE WHITE BMW. IT CURRENTLY HAS 100,200 MILES ON IT. IT HAS BEIGE INTERIOR WITH SILVER LINING. BACK 3 WINDOWS ARE TINTED IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE , PLEASE MESSAGE ME.
How did it get that huge dent in the side of it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts