BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BMWCCA #417796
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have a HEPU Water Pump and Wahler Thermostat available for sale. They are brand new, in the box. I had all intentions of installing them in my car, but never got around to it. I finally just had my mechanic do it, but he had used his own parts, so now I am left with extra parts.

HEPU Water Pump (11517527910) - $65 shipped SOLD
Whaler Thermostat with housing - $45 shipped
BMW Genuine Coolant (1 gallon) - $15 shipped SOLD

Shipping is to the continental US only.

PM me if interested.

Ryan

·
Registered
782 Posts
pm send

·
03 540i now
524 Posts
What is the part # on the thermostat, I have 01, 530i and that electric thermostat has been known to fail. I will buy the one you have if the part fits. What form of payment is acceptable.

·
Registered
782 Posts
What is the part # on the thermostat, I have 01, 530i and that electric thermostat has been known to fail. I will buy the one you have if the part fits. What form of payment is acceptable.
the part number for the wahler should be 11537509227 if so your good. i no because i bought couple months ago. good luck.

·
03 540i now
524 Posts
Yep. I already replaced my thermostat with a cooling overhaul months ago. I have replaced the t stat twice on my car, they last half the life of other cooling components. I will buy his t stat today if he responds to my pm. I think I go thru t stat because of my driving conditions, a lot of stop and go traffic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts