BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove an E46 M3 yesterday... OH MY GAWD!!! It's perfection incarnate. What an incredible machine. Docile at street speeds and with the Sport mode off but a beast when you wring it out and sport on.

AHHHH, I want mine now!
Haus

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
in_d_haus said:
I drove an E46 M3 yesterday... OH MY GAWD!!! It's perfection incarnate. What an incredible machine. Docile at street speeds and with the Sport mode off but a beast when you wring it out and sport on.

AHHHH, I want mine now!
Haus
i know i know. i drove one over a year ago and i'm still sweating it. but before the test drive i didnt think it'd be that great. but after i drove it, then got in my 2.5L, )= granted after awhile the 325 felt fine again, but back to back, i was sad. going home from the dealer i wanted to put my shift knob down to a 6th gear SO bad.... at least you have one coming.... (=

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
atyclb said:
M3's suck. Not fun at all. And the maintenance costs! Don't get me started! :banghead:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

:angel:
atyclb are you down for a PC session this weekend? i MIGHT not be there, but i'll leave my PC with andrew. although i'd not want to miss a chance to see a Fester and his topaz m3....

20,210 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

atyclb are you down for a PC session this weekend? i MIGHT not be there, but i'll leave my PC with andrew. although i'd not want to miss a chance to see a Fester and his topaz m3....
I was planning on being there, yes. You mean next weekend though? I can't make it this weekend.

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
in_d_haus said:

AHHHH, I want mine now!
Haus
Did you drive one with or without SMG out of curiosity?

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: E46 M3... Wow

Imola Ed said:

Did you drive one with or without SMG out of curiosity?
Turn on your signatures :tsk: It has his M specs in it and yes to SMG;)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: E46 M3... Wow

Imola Ed said:

Yes, but he doesn't have his car yet. He drove some other M car. You dare to question my reading ability?! :tsk: :tsk:
I thought maybe your MAC couldn't resolve his signature:dunno: ;) :D

I'm not sure if he is still teetering between colors and options:eeps:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Have they given you a build date yet or are you waiting to place an order for a 2003 model? I remember discussing an M3 order with you some time ago. I just took delivery of mine two weeks ago. To say it's a special car is significantly an understatement. I guess you are too far away for the Performance Center Delivery, but that's a whole treat by itself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts