BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 01 325I that I just bought and its giving me hell. First I took it for a drive and I noticed that it would bog if I would accelerate, but if i drove it by just touching the gas pedal it drove ok. I must add that no matter what if i only just tap the gas pedal mpg meter tops all the way down under 10. I had no MIL on, But the next moring when I drove it again it started funny and when I drove off it bogged and made like a small explosion from the exhaust like if i was running out of gas. When it warmed up it ran like the night before. MIL came on so I went home and tried to put the scanner ( snap on solus pro ) and i couldnt communicate with it so I checked all the fuses ok. I had no power on the OBD plug but then changed some relays and had power but i still cant communicate with it. SO getting to it the problem is my car runns like crap im thinking its either clogged cat or bad maf sensor but im not sure got SES light on but cant scan it to make sure. Please someone help!!!!! Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.