BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for allowing me to be a member. I have just acquired a BMW 303Ci e46 2005 and the window washer on the windscreen does not work. No sound from the electric motor. Checked to see if there was power at the plug/socket connection adjacent to the pump and there is not. Having trouble locating the right fuse in the glove box compartment, Can anybody tell me which fuse(s) they would be? I can see the numbers on the diagram but I'm a little confused as to which fuse to look at as the numbering appears to be for only the bottom row.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I've moved your question to our E46 3 Series forum, you'll get more help in here.

Tim

·
Keeping it surreal
43,227 Posts
Thank you for allowing me to be a member. I have just acquired a BMW 303Ci e46 2005 and the window washer on the windscreen does not work. No sound from the electric motor. Checked to see if there was power at the plug/socket connection adjacent to the pump and there is not. Having trouble locating the right fuse in the glove box compartment, Can anybody tell me which fuse(s) they would be? I can see the numbers on the diagram but I'm a little confused as to which fuse to look at as the numbering appears to be for only the bottom row.
Read our E46 Wiki, it contains a wealth of information. Section 10 covers electrical items. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts