BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The side markers on my 07 BMW 530i E60 have been looking kind of dingy lately. They kind of reminded me of the cheap parts store clear chrome tail light things that you see floating around. I looked around for stock replacement's but didn't really find any at a reasonable price so I started looking elsewhere. I thought about getting some led ones from Ebay or something, but I just didn't like the look. Soooo I figured BMW has to make something that fits in the same hole. I started looking around google and autohausaz.com at various years and models. Then I found that the 03ish BMW 330i had amber side markers. They looked close enough so I gambled and it turned out that they fit and look awesome (to me at least). They are slightly differently shaped, but pretty close and the mounting section is the same.

These are the part numbers I used on autohausaz.com

63137165913 Left
63137165914 Right

I attached some pics. I hope this isn't over posted old info.

-Sean

Attachments

· Registered
168 Posts
I went with some smoked with white LED bulbs from eBay for about $30 and it looks way better than the amber look.

· Registered
55 Posts
i just ordered some smoke weisslicht e60 side markers my self.
they were a little more than what i wanted to spend, but i dont care for the idea you can see the bulb. weather it be orange, or the chrome..

· Registered
168 Posts
Heres what mine look like...

· Registered
90 Posts
Smoked are nice look, what does the AD look like on ebay?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.