BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im still kind of new here and i was wondering about adding a CIC navigation to my 2004 530i, i do not have stock navigation and was wondering where would i be able to get the parts from and if dealers can install it for me? any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey just updating it i was able to get an lci ccc thanks to the link you posted i encourage anyone who is thinking about doing a navigation retrofit to do it, its not as expensive as you think :thumbup: i am available for any assistance.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would loooooove to do that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Which one ccc or cic?
Whatever the newest one is. I read through that thread though, sounds like there are still bugs with it?

·
Propellers Up Front
2,007 Posts
I'm still waiting for some positive reviews before I do this. I even held off the aux jack install with the 8 hour program time so I can see some reviews on the CIC retrofit. One quick question, can you get one that has A2DP bluetooth music streaming (which is an october 2010-on unit)? I know thats way too new for them to probably have, but can they install one in a unit and sell the retrofit kit like that?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anyone here have the retrofit that can testify if everything is 100% functional or not? If not, I'd even be happy with upgrading to the old Nav... Probably cheaper to do so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.