BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to share a few pics of the following, its a e60 M5 and the wheels are

20" iFORGED Imola
Gloss Black Finish
3.5" front lip
5.5" rear lip
No rubbing or fender mods

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about these wheels: [email protected]

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
God, that's dreadful. Didn't know M5's were popular in the ghetto - what's next, spinners that light up with symbols that match your tats? Really, really tacky IMHO.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quackbury said:
God, that's dreadful. Didn't know M5's were popular in the ghetto - what's next, spinners that light up with symbols that match your tats? Really, really tacky IMHO.
LOL Ok now, dont hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!!! j/k man, I understand its not your thing. Just wanted to share something different.

As they say, to each his/her own right? :thumbup: Have a good one bud

·
Banned
973 Posts
Look real nice. I think they would look even better in polished finish.:thumbup:

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
D2-AUTOSPORT said:
LOL Ok now, dont hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!!! j/k man, I understand its not your thing. Just wanted to share something different.
Actually, it looks to me like you were just trying to promote a product you are selling, without having the integrity to pay for the advertising. If you don't want to be flamed, try being a PAYING sponsor of this site.

And I am not "j/k" and don't ever consider me your "bud".

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
quackbury said:
Actually, it looks to me like you were just trying to promote a product you are selling, without having the integrity to pay for the advertising. If you don't want to be flamed, try being a PAYING sponsor of this site.
He is a site sponsor. The green screen name is the visual indicator of that, and you can find the complete list of sponsors on this page: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showgroups.php

Lighten up.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
Cliff3 said:
He is a site sponsor. The green screen name is the visual indicator of that, and you can find the complete list of sponsors on this page: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showgroups.php

Lighten up.
Well, then, I apologize. I checked the following link which does NOT show him as a sponsor; surprised there is different info on different sections of the site, but that's not his fault, I guess.

http://directory.bimmerfest.com/siteSponsor.php?action=listsitesponsorindex

Always ticks me off when I click on a link expecting it to be a legitimate post and it turns out to be a non-sponsor trying to sell something. Did not realize about the green screen name, so thank you for the info. My bad.

·
TMS
9,288 Posts

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
Cliff3 said:
I share your annoyance on that score - that page either ought to be updated or removed as it is not serving the sponsors of this site well at all.
Yeah, I would think it would be pretty easy just to change the link to the page you cited. Maybe there are different levels of sponsorship: pay X amount to get your name, logo and link on the publicized list, or pay Y amount to be a "stealth" sponsor.

I wouldn't have flamed him if I knew he was a sponsor. (Though I still would have hated the wheels - I just would have kept my opinion private).

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
quackbury said:
+1 ...popular in the ghetto... :bustingup

:rofl:

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
quackbury said:
Well, then, I apologize. I checked the following link which does NOT show him as a sponsor; surprised there is different info on different sections of the site, but that's not his fault, I guess.

http://directory.bimmerfest.com/siteSponsor.php?action=listsitesponsorindex

Always ticks me off when I click on a link expecting it to be a legitimate post and it turns out to be a non-sponsor trying to sell something. Did not realize about the green screen name, so thank you for the info. My bad.
Yeah man no problem, FYI it also says "AUTHORIZED VENDOR" directly beneath the screename. As I said before, to each his own, have good one.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
Well thanks, but I do feel badly about flaming you when you are helping to support the site after all.

Like I said before, it really frosts me when I click on a link and find a NON-sponsor trying to sell things. The message board equivalent of telemarketers, or those jerks that are constantly sending me junk faxes for medical insurance, low mortgage rates and the like.

You really should have the admins fix the "Sponsors" link at the top of the page, so those of us that don't know the "secret handshakes" of the green screen name, etc. would know you are legit. (I'd figured "authorized vendor" was the same thing as "authorized dealer").

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome to illustrate what you wish as far as I am concerned. However, were it my M5 (which it came very close to being) I would never put anything like that on it. Perhaps its my age, but I much prefer the BMW factory presentation. To nice of a car the way it is.
Good luck with the product, but not for me. (You ask)
vz (Authorized poster)

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
von_zoom said:
Good luck with the product, but not for me. (You ask)
vz (Authorized poster)
lol That was funny as hell man, (authorized poster) :rofl: :thumbup:

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
Well I'll say this for you D-2, you certainly have a great attitude! Now that we've flamed you to death - if you can come up with some relatively bling-free winter wheels for us (that are easy to clean), and do a package that includes dust-free pads, a high-tech, high-profit scraper, Dunlop Winter Sports or P Zero Nero's or the like, and maybe we'll beat a path to your door.

Keep smiling. And it's okay to call me "bud" if you want to.

Quackbury
Authorized Pain-in-the-Azz

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
8,012 Posts
?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts