BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So mycars starer has been borken for the past 3 weeks I replaced it yesterday along with intake gaskets,car started up but theres a rough idle but I'm thinking that it's MAS. but theres also a clicking nois towards the back of the intake manifold can this replate to no air coming from middle vents. By middle vents I mean the ones that blow into your face the driver,passenger,and the wider middle one on the center console. I'm 99% sure nothing is clogging it towards the vent because I took the trim of to install aux and code my car and tested the vents and all worked perfect after that and was working good until yesterday after starter install, any advice ? What could this be ? How much to fix it? Can I do it myself?

Also the sir blows from the footwell vents and the windshield just not the center console and side ones. and I have checked the idrive settings all is like when the vents worked. Can it have something to do with me removing the cabin filters and putting them back under the hood. All connectors should be connected properly, I checked, I also scanned with obdII and nothing came up that I think could relate to blower motor or with vents in general.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts