BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E60 paddle shifters retrofit

1084 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  BMW M5 E34-F10
Hello guys

My car is a pre lci ‘07 E61 530i with mechanical gear not the electrical one which is 08+, i have ‘07 M5 steering wheel with paddle shifters I would like to know how to make the paddle shifters to work correctly as i got little confused and things were mixed up between pre lci and lci. As mine doesn’t come with the module inside the steering wheel like pre ‘05 does so I really don’t know how to connect from the gear selector to the steering wheel. Please guys if someone can post pictures with exact instruction to connect which wire to which and tap which wire to which ground please it will help me alot.

Thanks in advance
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
My suggestion is to reach out to these guys. They used to offer the cabling required for this retrofit for e6x, though that series is no longer listed on the web site. Paddle Shift Retrofit Harness for BMW
Thank you so much will try to contact them
My suggestion is to reach out to these guys. They used to offer the cabling required for this retrofit for e6x, though that series is no longer listed on the web site. Paddle Shift Retrofit Harness for BMW
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.