BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the car detailed machine polished and clay barred it looks awesome!!!! Car has a reflection like glass all 4 wheels are in for a refurb on the 18th and then it will be very clean and tidy :)

Enjoy

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you kindly :) going to be doing this around 3 times a year

Apparently the wax that has been applied stops any water sticking to the car and makes it alot easier to clean

· David
3,643 Posts
That looks fantastic! I love the wheels also.

· Registered
3,667 Posts
The paint looks awesome.

Once you have the car in this state all you need to do is apply a good sealant once every 3-4 months to keep it perfect. Sealants last a long time and will prevent any new "spider web" swirl marks from appearing in the clear coat. As a bonus the car will stay a lot cleaner since water glides off and beads. When you notice the beads getting larger it's time to re-seal.

· Cruising 280 Top Down
6,494 Posts
Makes me miss mine. Darn you! Very awesome job.

· Registered
2,035 Posts
The car just came of the show room floor. Looks awesome :thumbup:. I need to do this to mine as well because I have the ugly swirl marks now in my paint. I figured I want to get it done before I put her away for the winter. Anyone knows of any place near Northern NJ or close to NYC that they can recommend?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.