BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m having issues with 2007 750li. I’ve recently changed my transmission pan, bolts, sleeves, mechatronic adapter, guibo, center support bearing. I’ve did all that a week ago. 3 days ago I went to change all the fluid which was the transmission fluid, engine oil and power steering. I drove the car for a couple hours, noticed the car was pretty dirty so I did a whole car wash in 10 degree weather and left the car to sit for a couple hours. I come back the car is a whole popsicle and I have to let the car warm up to go somewhere. So I start the car let it warm for 20 mins I come back and I notice the car sounds like a fricking jet engine… I go in and see “reduced vehicle stability under acceleration and in curves.” “No transmission display. Poss reduction of gear selections”. Did my mechanic mess something up?

·
It's better in a 7
215 Posts
Did the issues occur just after the car was washed, or after the fluid change? If former might just be be the cold affecting the battery (these things are super temperamental with anything less than a perfect battery).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.