BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the latest daten 59.4 and I am still getting this error. I have added to the FA in the past. The only thing different now is the ilevel was updated by the dealer 3 months ago to.

All I am trying to do is change the build date and add $6VA to allow my new CIC to boot up. Adding one, the other or both all get me the same error.

Thanks, any help is very appreciated.

·
The Coder guy in N.Y
486 Posts
I have the latest daten 59.4 and I am still getting this error. I have added to the FA in the past. The only thing different now is the ilevel was updated by the dealer 3 months ago to.

All I am trying to do is change the build date and add $6VA to allow my new CIC to boot up. Should I plug the CCC back in to test? Adding one, the other or both all get me the same error.

Thanks, any help is very appreciated.
I am not sure the production date you entered is a valid production date #0110

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure the production date you entered is a valid production date #0110
I think you are right. I changed it to #1209 and it will take it but I then still have the issue where it won't take the $6VA. I have a combox on the way and was trying to get the build date high enough for that. As it is now, 1209 is as high as it will let me go. I think E70s were on CIC by 1209 right?

The more concerning issue I have now is the screen is not displaying anything during my test fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts