Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my 2008 BMW X5 3.0Si an i love it. However, i purchased it with the air suspension deleted and a set of coilovers installed on all four corners. The coilovers ride nice and are adjustable but as expected the "Self leveling suspension Malfunction" code is on the dash. I was looking at how to remove the code and purchased a k+DCAN cable as well as downloaded INPA/NCS EXPERT and all the BMW tools software.

Here is my problem: When i try to delete the $220 code in the VO/FA and hit "back" it gives me the COAPI-1000/Fehler message. In reading some threads I see that I am supposed to also remove $2VA along with the 220 but I do not have this code in my VO.

As a workaround I used NCS Expert/NCS Dummy to read the KOMBI and disable the EHC app module and disconnected the EHC module. This workaround failed as well because when I execute SG-CODIEREN to code KOMBI the car automatically sets the EHC App Module back to "aktiv". Any ideas why the coding is not staying or as to why I cannot delete the 220 from the VO?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if you need more info I would be glad to provide.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,425 Posts
there is a coding sub-forum, post there as well....

GL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts