BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just traded her 2011 E70 Diesel, and I have some items left over in my shop:

1 - M57 Turbo Diesel Inspection Oil Service Kit from ECSTuning.com
-- 8 Qts of oil
-- New oil filter

2 extra qts of oil

5 Gallons of DEF

BMW Rubber floor mats front & Rear

Make me an offer for all of it or some of it.

I don't want to ship, so hopefully you are close to Baltimore or shipping will be on top of the price we agree on.

Mods let me know if I am breaking rules here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really??? No one does their own oil changes and DEF refills? I figured this would go fast with my best offer approach...

:dunno:

·
What was that?
934 Posts
I am interested in floor mats. I can email shipping label and pay thru pay pal if we align on price.

Do you know if mats are same fit for 35D vs 35i?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Really??? No one does their own oil changes and DEF refills? I figured this would go fast with my best offer approach...

:dunno:
They do, it is just that no one lives close to you apparently.
I would get it if I was there, but it is not worth of mailing.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I'd go for oil change stuff and DEF too, but nowhere near you. Already have the mats.

To question asked earlier, the mats would be interchangeable between a diesel and a gasser.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am interested in floor mats. I can email shipping label and pay thru pay pal if we align on price.

Do you know if mats are same fit for 35D vs 35i?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I suspect they will fit fine. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do, it is just that no one lives close to you apparently.
I would get it if I was there, but it is not worth of mailing.
Make me a reasonable offer and I will cover shipping. It is all still in the box and easy to ship other than the cost.

it does me no good keeping it.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Make me a reasonable offer and I will cover shipping. It is all still in the box and easy to ship other than the cost.

it does me no good keeping it.
I would but I have on my shelf around 40 liters of Valvoline 5W40 MST and Mobil1 5W30 ESP.
I understand that you need to get rid of it, but maybe Craiglist can help you or maybe some local Euro Indy shop. I mean, I do not want to know how much shipping for 5gl of DEF would be. I do not want you to pay for it. I cannot believe that there is no Indy shop there that would not buy it for some decent price.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I sent PM for oil change kit and extra oil. I have some oil sitting around for my next oil change, but I would use it eventually.
Agree with Edycol on DEF, not worth shipping anywhere given how much it costs at local store. I'd list that in free section on Craigslist, would be gone in a day.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent PM for oil change kit and extra oil. I have some oil sitting around for my next oil change, but I would use it eventually.
Agree with Edycol on DEF, not worth shipping anywhere given how much it costs at local store. I'd list that in free section on Craigslist, would be gone in a day.
sent PM.

I do have the stuff on CL, just not in the Free section yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So all my local sales fell through. The guy who wanted the oil does not have a diesel and will not buy it since it says diesel on the bottle.

Oil back up for sale again.

·
Registered
405 Posts
So all my local sales fell through. The guy who wanted the oil does not have a diesel and will not buy it since it says diesel on the bottle.

Oil back up for sale again.
where were you when I have already ordered my kit. But I do not mind getting a bit extra if the price is right. Can you IM me your asking price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts