BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Aviator
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We traded our '13 X5 35i this summer during the airbag recall debacle, and kept the zero mile winter set thinking it might fit our new 550xi. No joy: offsets, centerbores, ... all wrong :cry:

It's a 9x19 ET 48 square set-up with brand new, zero mile Nokian Hakkepelitia R2 255/50x19. Mounted, balanced and has the late model TPMS sensors. I think they are Style 177 but not sure.

I need a square set of 8 or 8-1/2 (18" or 19) for the 550 and intend to buy another set of Hakkapelitas for our 550 xdrive.

Any interest - or have anything to trade? Photos available.

dk

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
What are you asking?

·
Aviator
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
I needed the tires more than the wheels. Oh well.

Enjoy the 550! Must be a fast car.

·
Aviator
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I needed the tires more than the wheels. Oh well.

Enjoy the 550! Must be a fast car.
Crazy fast, it has the Dinan S2 package: 544HP, 583 ft***8226;lbs of torque. It should be quite the snowmobile up here :D We had the Hakka's on my X5M and they are an amazing snow tire; highly recommended. We run studded snow tires on our truck but, hey, it's just a truck and in 4-wheel lock it will get us anywhere.

I wanted to wait for the Next Gen M5 with AWD, but the Mrs got spooked about the airbags on her X5 and the 550xi was available at an attractive lease. The Alpina B6 would have been nice too, but they are awfully expensive.

dk

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Alpina B6... My current dream car. Keep thinking of ways to turn the 650 and the X5 into a low mileage B6 but that does not compute with my fast track retirement plan.

550 with Dinan S2 has to be insane. Lucky wife.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts