BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have installed the EDIABAS and NCS Expert on an IBM Thinkpad. I hooked up the OBD cable to the E84 and I got the following error message :

Variant Checking
Groupfile: D_NAV. D_00BB
IFH009: No Response from Control Unit

Program will be stopped.

I checked all my config setting and all seem ok.

What am I doing wrong?

Gilz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E84 Coding

Hi oceandiver86,

I was trying to connect to the Nav System. INPA generated the error quoted. I have not yet updated the Daten files. I will get the updates done over the weekend and try to reconnect. I will update on my progress. Thanks for the insight.

Gilz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
E84 Coding

Hi oceandiver86,

I have outdated the E89 Daten files. Fired up the E89 and plugged in the laptop. I am still getting the same error message when I try to connect to the Navi System. However this time around, INPA only showed the battery and ignition on when the vehicle is started. I am fresh out of ideas on what to do.

Gilz

·
Registered
563 Posts
can you connect to other modules?

either your inpa installation doesn't have the right file for your nav. system or the unit itself doesn't communicate anymore.
whats the problem with the car? is the system working?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi oceandiver86,

I have updated the E89 Daten files. However the problems remains the same even when connected to 4 different E89s. I am thinking that my installation of INPA is all wrong. Are you up to take a look at my installation via Team Viewer? I would PM you the login PWD.

Gilz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts