BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I live in Canada and I have been watching this board and learned alot from everyone. Well I have been debating on either getting the 2006 4 door 330 or the new 328 coupe. Last week I put the order in for a lease on a new 330 with sport package after getting a good deal with a 3.4% least rate. Although I like the way the coupe looks, a 7.9% lease rate and not getting as much off the MSRP made a 328 coupe more then the 330 sedan. Does anyone think I made a bad move or has anyone else been facing a similar decision?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trying to decide if I want a 2006 330 or wait on the 2007 models(328, 335). I am looking for a sedan, the dealer didn't provide any info on what sedans will be avaiable for my 2007.
I am leaning to a 330 with premium , if I can get a good deal on it. The current lease rate of 3.9 is also attractive. How much off msrp did you get ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 3500$ off the MSRP plus got tint thrown in. the reason i got the 3.4% is they take off 0.5% if you already leased a car there before. As much as I want to wait for the coupe the lease rate is pretty high for that, and this is just a lease, I guess I can always get the coupe when the lease is up.

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
932 Posts
267hp v 230hp. 4dr v 2dr, for less money.
You made the right decision.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like you got a good deal, close to invoice or less.

Are you in the Toronto (GTA) area, if so any good dealership recommendations would be great.

·
Registered
614 Posts
ddtan said:
267hp v 230hp. 4dr v 2dr, for less money.
The Canadian 330i has 267 HP?!? South of the border ours is only 255 HP.

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
932 Posts
BrianSF said:
The Canadian 330i has 267 HP?!? South of the border ours is only 255 HP.
My mistake, relying on memory doesn't always help. You are right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts