BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2011 335is on order
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read a post on edmunds and it said no behind the seat nets....
Does E90 come with it or without?

Is it useful? Anyone actually use them?

PS. Can someone post e90 325i with sport pkg in Tiag?

·
Registered
31 Posts
egtlover74 said:
I just read a post on edmunds and it said no behind the seat nets....
Does E90 come with it or without?

Is it useful? Anyone actually use them?

PS. Can someone post e90 325i with sport pkg in Tiag?
From other forums, it only come with the premo package.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a 325i w/o PP but do have the nets. As far as useful.....about like astorage in an airline seat. Good for a couple of magazines.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Really? I remember taking a long look at both a fully equipped 330i and a completely base 325i, and on BOTH, I don't remember any kind of netting behind the front seats, and I sat in every seat at least a half dozen times of both cars. There was just that hard plastic backing, grooved out on the sides to better accommodate a person's knees/legs.

AZBob said:
I have a 325i w/o PP but do have the nets. As far as useful.....about like astorage in an airline seat. Good for a couple of magazines.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Its not necessarily a net but there is still a very small pull-out storage space there on the back of the front seats. Like the other poster said, good for a couple magazines at most.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Really? Maybe I completely missed it, but all I can remember is a hard plastic backing to the two front seats. Maybe that backing thing is hinged at the bottom and pulls out to hold stuff? Anyone have pics of the back of the front seats? Thanks.

Armen52 said:
Its not necessarily a net but there is still a very small pull-out storage space there on the back of the front seats. Like the other poster said, good for a couple magazines at most.

·
Registered
31 Posts
RedStripe said:
Really? Maybe I completely missed it, but all I can remember is a hard plastic backing to the two front seats. Maybe that backing thing is hinged at the bottom and pulls out to hold stuff? Anyone have pics of the back of the front seats? Thanks.
I hope not, i hate those, crap always get stuck in them and gets all nasty. ESP stupid passengers that put garage hidden away ownly to find it weeks later. EWWWw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts